We want to extend our warmest invitation to participate in the 2024 International Conference on Image Enhancement and Computer Vision (ICIECV) held in Qingdao, China, from the 28th to 30th of June 2024. It is co-sponsored by Xiamen University Tan Kah Kee College and CURIN; technical co-sponsored by Shenyang University of Technology, Beijing Normal University and Qingdao University. This conference holds immense significance as it catalyzes collaboration, knowledge sharing, and technological advancements in image enhancement and computer vision.
Image processing and computer vision have attained new popularity and are used in many applications worldwide. ICIECV aims to bring together researchers, scholars, and industry professionals worldwide to exchange ideas, present their latest research findings, and engage in fruitful discussions. By fostering interdisciplinary dialogue and collaboration, we aspire to drive innovation, push the boundaries of knowledge, and accelerate progress in these rapidly evolving fields.
We believe ICIECV will have many positive effects on the academic community.
To serve as a platform for disseminating cutting-edge research, allowing attendees to stay updated with the latest advancements and breakthroughs in image enhancement and computer vision. Sharing knowledge and insights will stimulate intellectual growth and inspire new avenues of exploration.
To promote collaboration among peers from different backgrounds, including academia and industry, which will facilitate the exchange of ideas, expertise, and resources, leading to novel research projects and innovative solutions. The collective wisdom and diverse perspectives will contribute to the advancement of the field and open doors for transformative breakthroughs.
Be pivotal in nurturing the next generation of researchers and professionals. It provides a platform for young scholars to showcase their work, receive constructive feedback from established experts, and build invaluable connections. The mentorship and guidance received during the conference will empower them to excel in their careers and significantly contribute to the field.
To have a lasting impact on the practical applications of image enhancement and computer vision technologies. Bridging the gap between academia and industry will facilitate the translation of theoretical research into real-world implementations.
Your presence and contributions will undoubtedly enrich the academic community, inspire breakthroughs, and shape the future of image enhancement and computer vision. Let us come together to learn, collaborate, and create a lasting impact on this exciting field.
ICIECV include aspects of computer graphics, visualization, computer vision and image processing. All the full papers, including invited papers will undergo a rigorous double-blind peer-reviewing process.
The conference technical committees will review submissions based on originality, relevance to the conference, structure and readability. Accepted and presented papers at the conference will be published in electronic conference proceedings with ISBN.
- All submissions should be original (not submitted/published anywhere else) and written in English following the mentioned Template;
- The article must correspond to one of the topics of the conference;
- The article should contain: Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusion(section Acknowledgment is written if necessary);
- The number of pages of the article should be 5-10 pages, no less than 3,000 words in total;
- The recommended number of authors should not exceed 5, and at least one author of the accepted paper must attend and present;
- The number of references in the list of references must be at least 10 (highly recommend almost are in recent five years); all mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa;
- Self-citation should not exceed 10%;
- The originality of the article is not less than 80%;
- All authors must be familiar with the publisher's Policies and Author Ethics;
- Upload your paper to the Submission System no later than the deadline.